Affirmations are positive statements for describe a desired situation, and which are repeated many times, in order to impress the subconscious mind and trigger it into positive action. For ensuring the effectiveness of the Affirmations, it should be repeated with attention, conviction, faith and desire.
Our subconscious mind accepts as true what we keep saying, and eventually attracts corresponding events and situations into our life, irrespective whether they are good or bad for us, so we have to choose only positive affirmations.
Instead of occupying our mind with useless or negative thinking, we have to repeat positive affirmations at any time during the day. Immediately after waking up and before falling asleep are two very appropriate times, as at these times it is easier to get to the subconscious mind.
We are what we think we are. Therefore, we have to deposit only positive thoughts in our memory bank and withdraw only positive thoughts from our memory bank. Positive Affirmations is really a first step in this direction.
It is advisable to keep our affirmations in the present tense, short, easy to remember and of-course positive.
My sets of positive affirmations are as under:-
1. It’s all happening perfectly.
2. All is well.
3. Whatever happens, I’ll handle it.
4. I’m healthy, wealthy and confident.
5. I’m successful.
6. I’m Lucky (Luck always favours me).
7. I’m full of energy, love & happiness.
8. By day and by night, I’m being prospered in all my ways.
9. I’m attracting success, love, happiness and wealth.
10. I focus on my many blessings.