1) Look at the good and positive side of every situation.
2) Think of solutions, not problems.
3) Listen to relaxing, uplifting music.
4) Each day, devote some time to reading a few pages of an inspiring book or article.
5) Watch your thoughts. Whenever you catch yourself thinking negative thoughts, start thinking of pleasant things.
6) Always look at what you have done and not at what you haven’t.
7) Each day do something good for yourself.
8) Each day do at least one act to make others happy.
9) Always expect happiness.
10) Do your best to stay detached, when things do not proceed as intended and desired.
A- Attitude- Develop positive Attitude.
Always expects positive results and think about possibilities, growth, expansion and success. Always think in terms of ‘I can’, ‘I am able’ and ‘I will succeed’.
B. Burning Desire- Make your desires/ambitions/goals as your life.
Cling to that as you would your life, for without them life is meaningless.
C. Confidence- Have confidence in your abilities and capabilities (Self-Believing).
D. Determination- Have unwavering faith in your A, B & C. Never ever give up. Always remember that “keep on keeping on, no matter how hard the going may be.
1. “Start believing in yourself, the world will automatically believe you”-A.D.Mohla.
2. “Think Big! Dream Big! Believe in that thinking and dream! Achieve that dream!”-A.D.Mohla.
3. “Have faith in your faith and doubt your doubts”-A.D.Mohla.
4. “Fear means Fake Evidence Appears Real. Use action to cure fear and gain Confidence”-A.D.Mohla.
5. “Keep on keeping on, no matter how hard the going may be”-A.D.Mohla.
6. “When we become nothing, we become everything”-A.D.Mohla.
7. “Thinking without action is a waste of time. Action without thinking is a disaster”- A.D.Mohla.
8. “Thinking without action is a waste of time”-A.D.Mohla.
9. “Do what you fear and fear disappears. Use action to cure fear and gain Confidence”-A.D.Mohla
10. “Every human being is born with one gift from God: The privilege of deserving to be succeed”-A.D.Mohla.
11. “In bad times, never ever…
View original post 125 more words
The Valuable Teachings of Lord Krishna.
The Essence of Holy Book “Gita”.
“Why do you worry without cause? Whom do you fear without reason? Who can kill you? The soul is neither born, nor does it die”.
“Whatever happened, happened for the good; whatever is happening, is happening for the good; whatever will happen, will also happen for the good only”.
“You need not have any regrets for the past. You need not worry for the future. The present is happening… What did you lose that you cry about? What did you bring with you, which you think you have lost”?
“You did not bring anything, whatever you have, you received from here. Whatever you have given, you have given only here. Whatever you took, you took from God. Whatever you gave, you gave to Him. You came empty handed, you will leave empty handed”.
“What is yours today, belonged to someone else yesterday, and will belong to someone else the day after tomorrow. You are mistakenly enjoying the thought that this is yours”.
“It is this false happiness that is the cause of your sorrows”.
“Change is the law of the universe. What you think of as death, is indeed life”.
“In one instance you can be a millionaire, and in the other instance you can be steeped in poverty”.
“Yours and mine, big & small erase these ideas from your mind.
Then everything is yours and you belong to everyone. This body is not yours, neither are you of the body”.
“The body is made of fire, water, air, earth and ether, and will disappear into these elements. But the soul is permanent -so who are you”?
“Dedicate your being to God. He is the one to be ultimately relied upon. Those who know of his support are forever free from fear, worry and sorrow”.
“Whatever you do, do it as a dedication to God. This will bring you the tremendous experience of joy and life-freedom forever”.